In the increasingly fragmented world of health care, one thing remains constant: family physicians are dedicated to treating the whole person. Family medicine’s cornerstone is an ongoing, personal patient-physician relationship focusing on integrated care.
GAIN 24 CPD POINTS!
WONCA EMR 2018 Main Highlights:
- Child Violence & Abuse
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy For Family Physicians
- Contribution of Family Medicine in Health Care System
- Develop Regional Family Medicine & Practice Guideline in EMR
- Establish the best model for Family Medicine practice in EMR
- Ethics Dilemma in Primary Care
- General Disorder Management
- Health Across Ages
- Management of Viral Hepatitis
- New Trends In Family Medicine
- Tobacco Control
- Where We Stand in Mental Health
- Woman Health